FPSNA RECREATIONAL PONY PROGRAM
To participate in the FPSNA Recreational Pony Program, simply enroll your pony in the Performance Premium & Awards (PPA) Program, and log the miles you spend with your registered Fell Pony. Every pony/participant team that attains at least 25 miles per year will receive recognition in the annual Special PPA Edition of the Fell Pony Express newsletter and a participant rosette.
- Participant must be a current year FPSNA member.
- Annual $15 enrollment fee in the PPA Program.
- Log miles spent with your pony, including leading, walking riding, driving, etc. on official log sheets (does not include showing, arena work, ground work, lessons, grooming, feeding or health maintenance).
- Achieve a minimum of 25 miles per calendar year per pony entered.
- The pony must be registered with the Fell Pony Society. The registered name and registration number of the pony must be listed on the log sheet.
- Miles should be logged in miles and tenth of the mile increments
- The mileage log should be accompanied by a screen shot, or proof of time and distance covered in the form of a GPS mileage tracker. There are many free GPS trackers available for smartphones.
· Please remember that the deadline to turn in your mileage log sheets is November 30th!
- If you have ay questions, send an email to email@example.com